Friday, January 21, 2011

An invitation to new ...

Hi,
I may be "telling you more than I know myself" to quote Ruth Penny in Ottawa. But that seems to have not stopped me in the past so here I go.
For me at this point, I recognize God's invitation to what I'll call "balance" - and the pillars of prayer, ministry and community are the poles upon which I choose to place my balance. I see and know and experience God's breathe in me when we are "right in our relationship" each moment of the day and night.
It is Diversity Week at UPEI this week. Wed, we had a Christian Muslim panel here at the Chaplaincy Centre then I co-hosted Trivia night at the pub with the President of the Rainbow Alliance on campus. Diversity ~Balance ~ Pain ~ Conversation ~ Hope. For me, these are "new" and I am glad to be alive and a part of what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment